Virginia is for Lovers 14k!

As many of you know, I just started training three weeks ago. So racing anything fast wasn’t really going to happen. So what’s that leave? A day to run, have fun and RUN PRETTY! So, I am posting a video of after the race and as you can see my make up really hung on. And the weather was crazy! It was freezing, so what probably happened is the makeup just froze to my face. But seriously, I have never tested anything in snow and everything held up pretty well!

The race was great, good course, good set up, good food (Yeungling and Moes!!! Yuuuuummmmmmmyyy) and even with the snowy weather a sold out day! There were good sports that even chose dressing up in the Valentine’s spirit over warmth and that kept us all admiring and laughing at the great costumes through out the course.



Swim, Bike, Run and Live Pretty!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top IRONPRETTY. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.