I know, it's been a while.....

So I started this blog in 2009 because I had signed up for an Ironman and I thought the concept of testing out all the long lasting beauty products out there was a useful, creative concept. Shortly thereafter, I left the world of television and joined the world of sponsorship. I also started building a house. I loved the change, however I quickly realized that dedicating myself to this career path and building my dream home was going to require my full attention. So, I trained less and less and next thing you know, I realized that an Ironman was just not in the cards for me. It made me really sad to "quit" and the feelings it conjured up about my dedication to the sport were certainly not pleasant. But, it is what it is and so, to my dedicated readers, I am sorry I have been off the map. I have been embarrassed to address the situation, but no longer! I realized as time has passed that I have a lot to say. I have discovered some fabulous new products that ANYONE would like, not just a woman, and certainly not just a triathlete.

So, IronPretty begins again.. I might not be training for an Ironman, but I still run, and damn it,  I still run PRETTY!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top IRONPRETTY. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.