YES YES to No!No! Skin!!

This is one of those I thought.. yeah right.. NO WAY this works. And yet it actually kinda does. What am I saying, there is no kinda about it, it works!

I had a trip to England booked and all of a sudden I got this bump on my face, it was painful and so big I named it Fred. I was desperate for a solution. Who wants to go on vacation with that on their face right? So I ordered and overnighted the No!No! and let me just say that I was impressed. Now, I'd like to note, it did not instantly disappear, but instead of getting bigger and bigger like those types of blemishes tend to (cystic acne), it got less red, and slowly started to shrink each day more and more. The pain went away pretty quickly and although it still took a fair amount of time (2 weeks) to go away completely, it diminished to a point that it was easily covered with a makeup and barely noticeable. I also think it took a smidge longer because I had the "problem" for a few days before I started hitting it with the No!No!. I have zapped everything else I felt coming on right at the the first "I feel a little something growing twinge" and it has indeed, gone away. The other great thing is, there are no refills, you just plug it in and charge it, and each "zap" is only 10 seconds. You feel nothing really, a tiny warming sensation at the most, but nothing that is really noticeable. The big con, is that it is $180. Ouch. But seriously, for all of us out there that have started growing the "hormone zit", or the "stress zit" or whatever, this baby is for you! I mean, this type of acne can leave scars!! And it is for all kinds of acne, (just not for blackheads). So, it doesn't have to be a big mama jamma to work. However, if you have a face full of acne, then you need a lot more than this to fix it. Realistically, who is going to spend 5 minutes zapping their face twice a day. I'd like to also say that I still maintain the regimen that I always use on my face while I'm engaging the No!No!. Meaning I still dab a little 10% Benzol Peroxide on anything cropping up as well.

Anyway, it's a winner, get one!

https://www.my-no-no.com/nono-skin-about.asp

No!no! Skin Acne Treatment System


Run and Live PRETTY!

PS- They are available in a pink case too!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top IRONPRETTY. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.