Estee Lauder Double Wear Light

This foundation is Estee's lighter version of their original Double Wear. I have to say, it did perform much better. The problem I had with the original was the packaging, and the heaviness of the foundation made it a little cakey after swims. The Light is in a tube form, which is MUCH better. They still have only an SPF 10, which is still a bit low, but at least it has a little.

It wears really well, it is a thicker foundation, similar to the original as well so you do have to move quickly and carefully when you apply it. It stayed through the day, through runs, bike rides and swims. I am impressed with its performance actually.

However of the 3 I have tested, I still like Merle Norman's foundation the best. It just glides on so smoothly and leaves such a clean, smooth, powder finish.

My next test is Maybelline's 24 Hour Super Stay Makeup.

Swim, Bike, Run and Live Pretty!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top IRONPRETTY. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.